Summit Investment Management Ltd. is a Wisconsin based and regulated Registered Investment Advisory firm. The existence of this website should not be construed in any direct or indirect manner as a solicitation for advisory or securities business in any states beyond the states in which Summit Investment Management Ltd. maintains registration or is exempted or excluded from registration based on each state’s applicable de minimis rules.
Information associated with this website is believed to be accurate and from reliable sources. However, Summit Investment Management Ltd. does not guarantee its accuracy and the information is not intended to be the primary basis for investment decisions or to be construed as advice meeting the particular needs of any individual.
Furthermore, Summit Investment Management Ltd. has no control over the accuracy of websites found through the links within.
Information Regarding Performance Figures
The following information is provided to you to assist you in understanding the basis for the portfolio performance results shown throughout this website.
- The performance figures for all portfolios reflect the average returns of all accounts managed in each of the portfolios shown. All portfolios have growth as an objective and were managed on a discretionary basis by Summit.
- The results shown from 12/31/02 include the reinvestment of dividends and are based on a “modified Dietz” time-weighted performance measurement system designed to minimize the variability of returns due to timing of client contributions and withdrawals. The results are presented both before and after fees and expenses. Summit’s exact management fees are described in its Form ADV, Part II/Appendix.
- Clients having portfolios containing securities other than those used for the model portfolio selected, and clients subject to tax, client-imposed or other restrictions, would have had higher or lower account returns than the performance shown.
- Factors such as the size and performance of specific securities positions and accounts, the length of time certain positions are held, the timing of purchases and sales during the reporting period, market trends and other factors all influence performance results materially. For these reasons, actual client account performance for any portfolio choice would only match Summit’s performance for any portfolio shown by coincidence.
- The data used for the report was obtained from a third party source deemed reliable and then organized by the staff at Summit. Performance calculations were prepared using standard industry software. Errors could have occurred in the data, in the calculations, or in the preparation of this report.
- The composition and market volatility of the Russell 1000, Russell Midcap, S&P 500 and Russell 2000 indices, which are broad, unmanaged market value-weighted indices, and the composition and volatility of the portfolios managed by Summit are materially different.
- The results shown on this report should not be considered indicative of future performance. There can be no assurance that Summit’s future recommendations and account performance results will be favorable, or that losses will not occur in any clients accounts.
Any question regarding this information should be brought to the attention of Summit at (414)-291-4488.